Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath




Deco Mesh is a glorious, glorious thing!! So glorious in fact that I used it to make this super fun Halloween wreath. It's a pretty simple wreath compared to the craziness that's out there in the deco mesh wreath world. All you need is a wire frame, deco mesh, and whatever extra fun stuff you want to add. I chose to add ribbon and my glittery boo sign. If you have trouble finding a wire frame you can easily make one from wire and pipe cleaners =)

Now there are literally hundreds of tutorials out there that show you how to use deco mesh to make a wreath so I wont bore you with mine. I promise you it's super easy and fool proof and such a fun way to decorate for the Holidays. Starting in November I am going to have a Deco Mesh series to show y'all just how much you can do with deco mesh and how to get that big wow factor using it!! Yay fun!!

See y'all next time

0 comments:

Post a Comment