Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DRY ERASE CALENDAR AND MENU

Hi Y'all,

So I can't even tell you how excited I was to get this project started. Getting organized and creating a "command center" has been at the top of my to-do list for awhile now, but I wasn't exactly jumping at the bit to get it done. I mean typical dry erase calendars aren't very cute and they sure don't look like anything I wanted to hand on the wall. THEN I fell in love with these whimsical frames and I just knew what I wanted to do with them. Our pantry door is now a turquoise color so I plan to hang the menu plan on that door. I held it up just to see how it would look and its so stinking cute I can't even stand it. Plus I can write what we are having for dinner for the week and keep a running list of what we need from the store, something that we seriously needed. We are the worst at forgetting one or two things from the store!!


We are in the middle of redoing our kitchen and we have a open floor plan so our kitchen and living room accent colors are turquoise and yellow. So this baby is PERFECT for us. Yay. I love a happy ending. Now we just have to build our desk and shelves and I can hang this on the wall and we will officially be ORGANIZED. I will be sure to post quite a bit about our amazing kitchen transformation as well as how we build the desk and shelves =) Hope this helps some of y'all get some ideas for your own organization projects!!

See y'all next time



0 comments:

Post a Comment