Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween/Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin

Hi Y'all,

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!! I can not believe that it's already November. Yikes! where did the time go?! This is the time of year when we break out the fall decorations and start thinking about mass quantities of food :) at least I do!

I came up with a cute chalkboard pumpkin decoration to out outside my door to write cute thanksgiving esque quotes or messages on and I love how it turned out! it's a super simple project :)

 All it takes is a fake pumpkin from michaels, a leaf garland, and some chalkboard paint. Simple right?!

Just for fun heres a picture of my precious fam dressed up for halloween :)


Now it's time for me to focus on Christmas decorations!!  See yall next time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment