Sunday, November 11, 2012

Target Finds

Happy Veterans day y'all!!

To celebrate this special day we went to one of my most favorite places...Target!!! That place is ah-mazing. It's one of those stores where you can find really great stuff for your house without spending a fortune like you would at Pottery Barn. Today I was on the hunt for some comfy big sweaters and leggings and I am happy to report that I was very successful in my mission. While I was there I noticed that they had lots of stuff out for Christmas and I lost my mind y'all. So I started taking pictures like any normal person would do (or not) so that I could find a place for everything in my house. The hubs thinks I'm crazy but I honestly loved EVERYTHING this year!! So lets take a look shall we
I love the turquoise and fun colors and I am such a sucker for wreaths and trees. 

I really love the warm and fuzzy feeling I got from some of this decor and I am obsessed with anything mirrored so I was crazy for the end table and mirrored trees.
I think that the earthy bird ornaments are so sweet and would make such beautiful additions to  anyone's tree. The pillows were to die for!! I wanted them all so badly and I can promise you will see some of them on my couch this year!! They also had some really great options for holiday dishes that weren't crazy expensive. You could have a fabulous holiday party with these!!

Okay this just made me laugh. Who in their right mind wouldn't want an inflatable wreath?! That is as classy as it gets. This would make a hilarious gag gift =)






So that's it for today and I hope y'all had a fabulous Veterans day and until next time HAPPY FALL Y"ALL!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment